Monday 14 April 2014

Well lets see how long I can keep this up!

Post number 2, on a roll!

Well received a e-mail from Element games today, saying my pre-order of Thor and Spider-man from Knight models has been dispatched, meaning I'll probably following past record, I'll get Thor and Spider-man tomorrow and this blog can really get started.

So why the post today first to say yay mini coming in the post and secondly to show off some complete miniatures.

Firstly a commission piece that allowed me to buy Hulk and Captain America:


 photo DSCF0869_zps50e3373b.jpg

 photo DSCF0870_zpsde565092.jpg



 photo DSCF0871_zps675cd4ed.jpg


 photo DSCF0872_zps92b08169.jpg

Some simple and lovely Death Korps of Krieg, not painted any of these for quite sometime, had forgotten most of the techniques and recipes I used to paint my original ones.

The next commission I'll be working on after Thor gets done is Marks Leggats marines:


 photo DSCF0875_zpsfa5d3dc3.jpg

The bases have been started and so as the base colour for the Ultra marine blue, will be using Andrea Blue paint set for the armour and trying something special too.

To keep the mojo flowing I painted something very simple:


 photo DSCF0873_zpse647bcce.jpg

Lararus from Wyrd miniatures, went for a very simple oxidised brass effect, I felt the blue piping could be left unpainted but seems to have not worked as I visioned.
Done now, so live and learn!

So until I have some Knight models to show ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment